This game is unplayable solo

Its been months and FunCom did bot address this issue. You can not play this game on ps5 on solo mode as evey few hours the game will delete all your progress, delete your skill points, your items, even in sone cases your character. When this happens the only way to play again is to delete that file and start over just to have the same problem again after few gaming sessions. Unplayable. If you are someone who is thinking about buying it on ps5 - don’t.

3 Likes

Do you mean “single player” instead of “solo”? A one man party is solo no matter online of off.

3 Likes

I noticed a few of the issues you mentioned, such as the losing knowledge of things you learn in dungeons, skill points, building pieces etc.

I started noticing that if I was in admin, these issues would come up. Especially if I crashed while logged in as admin.

I’m not sure if it’s the same for you but what fixed it for myself is to not use admin at all. If I do need it, I quickly do whatever needs to be done and immediately log off. I’d take screenshots of my build count and whatnot and when I no longer crashed whilst in admin, I do not lose anything.

4 Likes

Seems like logging off in creative mode is causing issues for players also

2 Likes

Playing online with ps5 much better than on our ps4s was. @Egis511

I forgot to mention that as well, that was also causing issues too.

1 Like

Read of some players mention that they had issues with logging off in creative mode. We generally play on official and our private server’s I typically admin materials in my wife admin in pieces have not played offline in a long time.

1 Like

That is correct, single player.

1 Like

That is not the case. The last playthrough I did not touch admin button. Went full default, because I wanted to see the changes. So, no. It does not matter if you are using admin options or not.

Hm, I see. I’m sorry this is happening to you. Just wanted to give my input on my experience to see if it helped.

2 Likes

You are a special case fellow exile! It’s not the first time i listen “selective bug” here.
So let’s take it step by step to see if your arrival here will get fruits!
First guestion!
It has to do with your machine!
How much capacity your hard drive has free?

2 Likes

Appreciate that.

1 Like

224.5 GB free space

2 Likes

You’re cool then, this is not the issue. Did you try to delete and install again m8?

Yes

1 Like

Let’s hope this hotfix will help you with your issues m8, good luck!

1 Like

What hotfix? I have not seen any updates available?

I don’t know why you didn’t get any :man_shrugging:. Yesterday we had update! You just need too open updates for this game or else you’ll learn it at the time you try to play online

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.