This made me want to play again

Hello guys,

It’s been a while, back then the game was in a bad state but I always wanted to play this game again when it was in a better state :slight_smile:

Then today i watched a video form one of my favorite castle building youtube content creators “Shad” :slight_smile:

This made me want to try the game again and start my own server :stuck_out_tongue: Now i will try to do this and see how it goes.

I did create this post to get this video noticed. I know, some people don’t like me doing that but i think that it would be important to get the game upgraded, so please don’t hate on me for that :slight_smile:

Just a little about my gaming history. I have played like 5 k hours of Ark (4 K runing servers) and 1500 hours of Atlas on offical pvp servers. I have only played about 450 h of Conan Exiles and it is funny because i found the Conan community to be less poisonous then the two other games :stuck_out_tongue:

There are also a lot of good mechanics in conan that i’m looking forward to try again :slight_smile: plus a lot of new interesting stuff.

I will make a post in the server advertisement area when i get the server up and running. I usually know what i’m doing and boost the tickrate of the server to 60 fps. That helps with load in and game responsiveness. It is a little server trick you can do in the Unreal engine :wink: I hope this is still a setting i can do.

Well i think that is it, mm… Maybe i will avoid mods for the first try and see how it goes :wink:

May you guys have a good game and a lot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the reasons why people move on from Conan is they get bored of Building, especially on pve-c and pve servers.

I’ve found that if you balance multiple elements of Conan, (ie. (Structure) Building, (Character) Building, PvP, Dungeon running, and Farming) you tend to have a greater gameplay lifespan. Many many people only focus on 1-2 of these elements and quickly tire of the game then move on to another game like they are channel surfing.

My advice is don’t be in a hurry to do just 1 thing, find balance between as many elements as your able to hold interest in. And finally, don’t let your game psyche depend on other people.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.