I’ve always wondered what this nook in D4 is about. It looks like the start of a plot, but then something happened and it got abandoned.
- Most striking, the panorama shows the Citadel with the Volcano in the background. The high temple of old just a stupid little thing as seen from the edge of the desert.
- The area is hidden from the Red City by a little ridge. But the ridge is pointy, this terrain never was made pretty.
- There is a road, but this road is outside the green fence.
- As well as resources, including a chunk of iron.
- Outside the green fence is more region what received some work, but it’s excluded from the playable area