Thoughts on the Rage Shem

I can give it a spin…I have a couple shards anyway right now (since I still do golems from time to time but not summon HK)…

The event is called “The Talos of Gaia”. Worth trying things, though.

Has anyone tried to summon a Hatekeeper by themselves? I.e. collecting all of 11 the shards and using them in an “empty” instance (if such a thing is even possible)?

I don’t think it would be possible because it gathers the shards from multiple instances. So you would have to be super lucky to get them all down before someone else.

Using the respective shard at a golem (Stone HK shard on stone golem) did nothing. At least that I can confirm.

Too bad, I had high hopes in that… Thanks for trying and the feedback though :grinning:
Did you also get the message “Nothing happens” then?

Yep…exactly that. Happy I could test it so quick thanks to collecting shards so I can sponsor a anniversary end spawn for people still needed angry feet.

What? It does not. Need to be all 11 in one instance.

Nobody thought of doing, dancing golems pets within the HK instance :thinking:

I don’t think pets are even allowed in there.

Are you sure? Because my shard got consumed from a half empty instance.

I’ve been giving this a shot, no luck so far, but I don’t have a confirmed kill on all of them. All but three. So I won’t say this isn’t it yet, just having trouble believing I haven’t killed the other three once in the last week!

I was online where 2 instances tried the summon. The other was at 10/11 and was missing only one for ages, and we had that one over on our side. If it was cross summoning, it would have popped long ago.

Hmm. Remember the bosses we need to let get their things going to make the fight harder? Like not cleansing ourselves or letting them reach x stacks of something? What happens if we let the custards reach HK like 3-4-5 times?

I know what happens if they reach once; heal the Gatekeeper and pound anyone nearby for Lurker just brain-murdered the tank levels of damage. So that’s unlikely to be it.

1 Like

I was in an instance earlier where the custodians just started piling up on the GK and nothing happened, even after we won.

I can also confirm that you cannot put Dante’s Hot Sauce on Animated Particulate. (Hey, it was worth a try!)

5 Likes

I can confirm that killing all of them over the course of different Gatekeeper fights is not it.
"frenetic: (Critical) Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Frenetic Shard for 478 physical damage.

ruinous: Your Full Auto hits (Normal) Ruinous Shard for 825 physical damage.

furious: Your Full Auto hits (Normal) Furious Shard for 841 physical damage.

irate: (Critical) Your Full Auto hits (Normal) Irate Shard for 5559 physical damage.

frenzied: Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Frenzied Shard for 180 physical damage.

destructive: Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Destructive Shard for 178 physical damage.

aberrant: Your Full Auto hits (Normal) Aberrant Shard for 823 physical damage.

agitated: Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Agitated Shard for 171 physical damage.

crazed: Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Crazed Shard for 165 physical damage.

roiling: Your Shard of Sessho-seki hits (Normal) Roiling Shard for 173 physical damage.

irascible: Your Full Auto hits (Normal) Irascible Shard for 805 physical damage."

2 Likes

They pull from all instances.

Or… it’s just not in the game at all and FC hasn’t said anything. Like the Custodial Anima Infuser. Those were not in the game for several days after the event began before FC acknowledged it.

3 Likes

That’s actually inconsistent behavior. I finally got Angry Feet on my sixth try because before that, shards were used cross-instance.

Today, when one instance was missing just the final shard, I had to actually change instance (meet up on them) for the game to register I was supplying that exact shard.

Funcom need to make up their mind how it is supposed to work and then make sure it consistently does.