Thrall Abduction

Game mode: Online - Private
Type of issue: Placed content disappearing en masse
Server type: PVE
Region: America

There are two instances of this issue, one before january sixth. The issue at hand is in regards to followers, human and animal; but NOT workstation thralls. The problem is this, with no particular provocation I will sign on to find ALL of the mentioned thralls gone. The first instannce removed over 250 thralls.

Every human thrall had individualized outfits I customised alone. They had custom gear. Much of my 800 logged hours of gameplay was dedicated to this pursuit.

The tricky part of the problem is that the first instance was in the exiled lands and now TODAY on the isle of siptah. It is staggering how much of my time, creativity and care this has wasted. I love this game but if I can’t play it then I’m not going to try. Please look into this further.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. This bug has no known pattern or cause.
  2. This bug cannot be reproduced.

Are you running IQoL mod and did you by any chance remove it before the thrall disappearance.

2 Likes

Just a question: Is there not an in-game limit to how many thralls you can have. :question: Or is that just for clans or not implemented. :question: I heard something about this awhile ago.

2 Likes

It has to be activated and the effects of it show up in the event log.

3 Likes

On official servers it’s not active

I see, thank you sir. :+1:

Ok so do you own
Server or others reason is some admin will delete thralls and building to keep server performance high to insure best game play possible try to ask your admin to see if he did it to be safe

As said just above , if you are playing on a private server (non official) , there is high chances , that it is admin ( the server owner ) action , did you read the rules of the private server you are on ? most private servers have a discord for those kinds of troubles .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.