Thrall and Pet Food System Removal

On another note to anyone whom would know wouldn’t framerate improve if they reduced the amount of game that is generated based off distance from it? So if I was in the broken highway it wouldn’t render so much at a distance while this provides a AMAZING view it can cause framerate drops unless your PC or dear god if it can keep up PS4 pro, not use if Xbox has this so them too just incase can keep up with the rendering. Ideally section ot off based off biodomes or by north, south, east, west and center of the map. Obviously it would render just far enough to see stuff in the distance but have it blurred until you come closer to render the picture it seems more server issues than anything in my opinion, because honestly I have seen a game like this not anything similar to game play but the massive amount of rendering everything seemed like the whole game was rendered and caused stress on the user/sever/ actual functions such as the food system.

Yeah I figured that the music wasn’t there for the simply fact I hear wind, foot steps water, I believe this is nearly good as a MMO I played for 8 years if (Played) is right spelling. I programmed a frogger game and damn near lost my mind when I fudged up one line of code, took me 12 hours to find it broke my glasses a day before I noticed the mistake. But I get that they have issues I don’t deny that they are all not server based but honestly DOA never had dedicated servers always p2p and my God lack and horrible everything oddly I ended that game with a SS Rank due to. Glitch after earning A rank legitimately I quit, I don’t like games with out proper servers now. But game aside the server company is barely passing my ideal choice. Unrelated to all this beat my first world boss with a Greater tiger (Byakko) vanished the next day no longer with me. My level 25?-38? Buddy me being level 52. We just saw 3 skulls and was like hell why not best adventure of the day lol! Learned the hard way bring a bed with you it’s the only way to not run back to the abyssal boss 3 times before the crocodile?..Alligator? Heh. Whatever.

Id rather see one telling me that serversettings can be saved on XBox now…

Ah had a feeling my damn Byakko I stole from another player in there pen just before it was converted taken by something oddly enough I though maybe the Fufuboys took it back Haha! But yeah the first time I did Abyssal boss I tanked the whole time died right at the end when he died. Then I saw my corpse got it wanted to try again, don’t know what possessed me to think jumping in the pool of acid was a good idea though I did it for the first pool I saw. I could jump out of it. This one was damaging me and making me fall back in or I just couldn’t get out.

So I died after that I ran back a second time. I don’t even recall how I died the second time. Third time I was smart enough to make a bed on the way running back in heavy helm basic heavy body basic a pair of black hand pants and a peg leg. Literally on my last leg at 5am managed to get it all back then we took on the croc before getting back home… was being chased didn’t want to deal with it.

THEN I took the usual route of jumping down a whole and sliding down… only if there had been more rock to grab on to which was behind me not in front so I fell to my death… ran back from the croc spawn grabbed my stuff made it home logged off and though I would never speak of this… lol!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.