Thrall dissapeared w/ Full godbreaker while guarding in base

Online official
Bug
PVP
USWest

logged off last night put my thrall on guard next to where i sleep, logged in to and my thrall w/ full godbreaker gear was no longer in my base when i logged back in… check all logs nothing no loot bag disspeared/ no one looted his gear/ no thrall dying in logs… cannot figure out where he went or how he died at all…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. place thrall on guard
    2.log out
    3.log in…?
  2. Thrall gone …check logs… idk what you want from me here
1 Like

Have you cheched the followers tab? Is it still in the list and if so, what is their location? You have a tracking option there.

1 Like

My horse did that when I set it to guard also, it ended up falling through the environment and getting stuck inside a large indestructible rock. If you turn up the volume you might be able to hear your thrall by where you placed them. I don’t know if there’s a macro or a command that you can use to get a thrall to follow you when you are close by without targeting them, but if there is your follower might be able to get free from wherever they are stuck. Anyway sorry for your loss.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.