Thrall/Follower will not Engage Maelstrom Mushroom Boss

Game mode: Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : All
Region: US

Thralls will not Engage the Mushroom boss from Maelstrom, I do not know the name of the boss. But if you have multiple thralls set up to fight storm mobs when the mushroom one spawns the thralls health bar will turn red but they just stand there looking up and will not Engage, this only seems to be an issue with this boss and thralls do engage all other Maelstrom Bosses.

Will edit the post if someone knows the name of this boss.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Find Mushroom Boss.
  2. Command Follower to Attack Said Boss.
  3. Watch Thrall’s Health Bar Turn Red.
  4. Watch Thrall stand there and not Engage Boss.

I have not had this problem myself, but since I’ve only seen mushroom siege bosses spawn in areas where there are multiple heights of ground close together or with the boss spawning below ground level with the top of it sticking out, it makes sense for this to be a height issue. In the cases I’ve fought that boss, thralls could attack them, but thralls were also closer to top-of-head level…

Yup, after paying attention when he spawns partly in the ground thralls seem to attack fine, or when it spawns on top of thralls they attack. But if he spawns with his feet on level ground (Like it should spawn) they won’t engage and just simply stand there looking up at the boss.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.