Thrall placing distance from Villages. Any way to decrease the distance?

I noticed I can’t set my Thralls down in Guard mod close to a village. Well, not close, a FAR distance from the village, lol. Is there any way in game to decrease the distance so I can set my thralls down closer? Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

2 Likes

Your playing on PC if offline You could use a mod i have a ps4 server but have not seen any thing to change distance. Nothing in game settings looks like it could. Good luck alot of helpful PC players on here. @BigSwede94

We can actually change the distance from the server settings in config files on gportal.

Look for ThrallExclusionRadius. Anything between 50 and 100 works well on my server.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Some of the Gportal settings I have left alone not understanding what they do.

Thanks everyone! Very helpful and much appreciated! :wink:

I’m back… I play Single player, lol, and don’t have GPortal, so I’m back where I started. Anyone have advice on setting Thrall distance from villages for Single player? Sure would appreciate! :smiley:

Go here (or wherever your Conan Exiles game is installed):

Open ServerSettings.ini, you will find it there, change it while your single player game is NOT running:

1 Like

Many thanks, friend! And I found it. A bubblegum cigar for you and a hats off, lol!

1 Like

Okay, back to square one. I set the Thrall Exclusion Radius to 100 instead of 500, then to 50, but it still didn’t make a difference. I cannot set the thralls down any closer than before. I’m baffled! Anyone have any other suggestions? Thankie!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.