Thrall refuses to follow into silver mine dungeon

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [US]

Decided to try my hand at the scorpion/silver mine dungeon in my single player game (Exiled Lands map, obv). Brought my thrall with me: Kushite Fighter III. Made my way to the dungeon entrance, no problem; thrall was behaving appropriately. Upon entrance to the dungeon, I discovered I was completely alone; the thrall did not follow me in. I proceeded deeper in, with the assumption that she would teleport in after…which did not occur. I made it all the way to the first large chamber with the red crystals, and my thrall still had not appeared. I was still able to use thrall commands, sort of–“return” would fire, but had no effect, and “move” returned the “got it” text followed immediately by “follower cannot move there”. I backtracked back out of the dungeon and found her standing outside. I tried several different things: removed her weapon (so she’d go out of her combat stance), emptied her inventory of food, changed my outfit (maybe it offended her fashion sense). Swapped her between “follow” and “stop following”. I even tried using the “move” command to get her to cross the gorram threshold on her own. Nothing worked. Every time I entered the dungeon, she refused to follow, and would be waiting right outside the entrance when I backtracked out.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter silver mine/scorpion dungeon in Exiled Lands with thrall following.
  2. Thrall refuses to enter dungeon but is still “following”.
  3. Thrall does not teleport to player.
  4. Backtrack to dungeon entrance, thrall is there waiting.
1 Like

A few of us have encountered the same bug - I ran a bunch of tests and found that the Witch Queen’s Palace (where I first noticed it) and Silver Mine were the only teleport points that seem to be affected, but that for those two it seems to be consistent and happen every time. I (and others) have submitted bug reports and Ignasis has acknowledged and sent on to the team. My guess is they’ve got a backlog of stuff to fix and they’ll get to it when they can. Not ideal, but at least in theory they are working on it

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’s being looked into.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

My thrall is doing the same thing - but open world. He won’t move, do anything - just sometimes teleports to me when I get too far…

Same problem with those exact two dungeons. Needs a fix bad.

same here too

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.