Thralls and own character fall through the base

When i load into the game, official server 2018 pve conflict, all my thralls have fallen through the base to ground level and are stuck in the foundations. My own character also falls through the base on initial load in. It also happens when returning to the base from another location. Unfortunately this fantastic game is completely unplayable at the moment.

1 Like

For many it has been for weeks, since the start of CH4.

1 Like

Thanks, yes it seams to be getting worse for me. Started off as just my own charter on load in. Then my own character when i came back to the base from a different location. Now its all the thralls in load in, which means I have to dismantle foundations to retrieve them

1 Like

Worse since CH4 but started happening in Dec/Jan.

1 Like

Some of my Thralls on private Playstation server only have heads sticking above floors. On official Siptah server end up regularly Some where below the base during loading. Sinking Thralls more recent Siptah issues shortly after Sorcery. @nakeddash1

Official server 2018 PvE Conflict. Thralls fall through floors in the base until they are standing on the ground and get stuck in foundations. This is now happening on every load in. My own charter does the same but then jumps to the floor where i left him at last log out. when i move him around. It also happens on returning to the base from another location. My base is on the Oasis in the centre of the map and the boss Rhino also glitches in and out of the base, even on to upper floors.

Got the same issue on a powerful dedicated server.