Thralls are way to powerfull

as the title says, the thralls are way to powerful, I mean im literally standing there while my thrall pretty much nukes everything while it takes next to no damage, this includes all the bosses accept for one, the only thing that is any form of challenge in this game is the arena champion in warmakers and thats because you have to use a few healing arrows on your thrall but thats about it.

we need to keep thralls to purge defense only and have the purges happen way more often,

the only thing I can think of without breaking the game would be to have thralls get a huge reduction in performance when you have them on follow, but in doing so have the player attributes scale better per point added to a stat.

thralls should be helping support only, not a complete godly dps nuke tank

you shouldnt be able to solo 3 skull world bosses,especialy the dungeon ones, it should be a team effort and have the legendaries drop from the boss instead of having a chest as thats being heavily exploited right now,killing easier bosses for the keys and running around opening the chests,

there are loads of tweaks this game needs in order to make it more fun, and more difficult as the game is just way to easy. like really really easy.this game has so much potential to

2 Likes