Thralls falling dooooown

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU (FR)

Hey :slight_smile:
i have that problem (sorry for my english) :
Since the new version, we lost many life when we do a high jump. it’s ok. But thralls too.
I had a Spinas the marauder lvl 15 with cimmerien armor (10k life) and i wanted to put him to guard into my elevated base. I took the lift, and when i wanted to took the second lift, that pretty cool message appears (remove the space before net) :

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd. net/ugc/1028454854943733756/AD130342FFBC5835CD2021B5DA3438921D08C829/

Spinas the marauder was died.

How ? Because when he teleported to me, i think he failed (that noob!) and fall down … just here :
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd. net/ugc/1028454854943742846/01CA3A89FBD098650DE5D58ED803144CA33416ED/

He was full life before ! (10K)
I think, thralls don’t have to take damages when they fall… I don’t do anything except take my thrall and go on my highest base with a lift.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Take thrall with you
  2. Use lift (little bit higher)
  3. Wait in top
  4. Thrall not here ?! Thrall may died.

Regards

jim

Hey @Vabi

Welcome to our community and sorry for the loss.
We’re aware of this issue and it’s been fixed for an upcoming hotfix to be released as soon as possible.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Jim and Ignasis. I think all players have the same probleme than me :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.