Thralls not healing on they're own

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]
I have an issue where my thralls do not heal on they’re own. I have to go in to they’re inventory to make them use healing item. Pluss, making thrall eat Gruel doesnt heal at all. It just gives sated buff. I’ve talked to others in server and they dont have this issue. Takes forever to heal my thrall from 50% or less to full health. At one point i used 12 of the best Aloe Extract potions and many healing arrows AND he had the sated buff from gruel. He was at about 50% HP when i started. Took way to long to heal him up to 100% HP. It a cimmerian berserker with just under 6K hp. If this is how the new healing is, then its just REAL bad if u need to stop for a longer period of time to heal your thrall. Not to mention the high cost to make the best healing potions and healing arrows. Is there anyone else with same problem?? If so, have you fixed it and how?
I play on official server #1040.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Make your thrall attack something strong
2.Watch HP go down
3.Be forced to spend way to many heal potions
4.Repeat

Are you still feeding him pork to get the combat buff? I found that if I fed a thrall pork, for the full duration of that buff, they wouldn’t eat anything else (this is in singleplayer, so may be different on a server) and so basically didn’t heal. I figured this was just the ‘pork routine’ finally getting nerfed…

1 Like

Yes. I am feeding pork to get 25% buff. I will try not to do so. Thank you for reply

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.