Thralls not regenerating health

Starting to think the “Quick status update” post was a subtle hint it is delayed

Hi SAMURAI_I000 here
its the weekend and no fix yet on this issue. its it getting fixed befor I get home from work ?

this bug was gonna be fixed next week, two weeks ago… hmmm… maybe i dont understand how time works but it should be fixed by now right? well ive looked at the patch notes they posted on the conan fb page and they didnt even have a fix for this listed

Doesn’t matter, according to sources 1.08 doesn’t fix thralls healing. 2 weeks now a major feature of this game has been broken, and it will continue to be broken for who knows how long.

Because no one will give any kind of updates on the issue. Terrible customer service with this company. I’d dare say worse than Electronic Arts.

I saw that you said it would be fixed by next week 15 days ago. Not good funcom, going to lose player base if this continues. This is a major part of the game and if our base gets raided or purged and all the thralls have one hit worth of health its not going to go very well. Not to mention if you accidentally hit one once its a KO. Needs to be fixed ASAP!!

1 Like

dont you mean in over 2 weeks

3 Likes

How long is a week in Conan?^^
Could we get any info about an update?

1 Like

The time in conan is delayed …

5 fps more or less :rofl:

2 Likes

This issue will be resolved on consoles with an upcoming patch. The target is this week unless something goes horribly wrong. Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

cleaning up some off-topic replies in the meantime

4 Likes