Thralls reverted to naked status, low HP, no gear issue - Information thread

Have screenshots to post, but “new users can’t post images”, so gee, thanks.

Can you read? There are several threads already with the topic…

I actually started this thread earlier, and thought I gave a pretty informative summary. I carefully followed the PC Bug Hunter guidelines. I made sure there were no other existent posts when I posted this.

Hard to say, as you dont see the exact time. Both threads are 1 hour old… Dunno which one was first.

But just asking things: This only effected relic hunters or? All other thralls are normal?

Only relic Hunter treasure seekers affected here.

1 Like

And they still have their armor on or? You just dont see it in the inventory?

Correct. Weapons missing also.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

5 Likes

Yeah, I have many weapons and sets of armor invested in these guys. Not cool.

it only happens in pre derketo dlc placed relic hunters, if u place a new one after patch they work as intented you can see the hp correctly name is correctly too and armor weapons

Confirmed - same issue happening with my Relic Hunters.

Confirmed - same issue happening with my Relic Hunters. All its now Performers and armors and weapons missing on they inventory.
I had 2 equipped with Chrom’s sword and now they are gone. I lost tens of hours to farm the 2 swords. I think I won’t play this game anymore, you lose tens and hundreds of hours doing something and then at the first update you lose everything. I liked this game enormously, I have been playing it since I was in the experimental phase, but now I really got tired, so many hours wasted …

4 Likes

did this affect SP?

fix it

I tried this for science: I went to the Unnamed City, bonked a fresh Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker, dragged him to my Wheel of Pain and let him train his muscles a bit. Placed him into my base, and he seemed to act normally. But. As soon as I log out and back in (Solo mode) the newly-placed Relic Hunter turns into a 100-hp Performer with limited interaction options.

They work as intended only for the duration of your session, which I believe is until server restart.

@TheVlad: Yes, Single-player mode is similarly affected.

This bug seems to have caught thralled Dagon Cultists as well. Not that they’re particularly useful, and they’re bothersome to catch in the first place, but I had one as a decoration, gazing longingly towards the sea, and now she’s broken too.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply :heart:

1 Like

Appreciate the quick response. Looking forward to the fix soon hopefully.

What happens with killed relic hunters since the patch? Will they live again with their gear?

I doubt anything can be done about killed one. I think you will need to be on line to protect them all? It is going to be one ell of a night!

I am PvE and only had 1 (have an army from the volcano + Mounds), so I Just asked for PvP and PvE-C…
Many are already dead (posted here in other threads). If you have several bases which were protected by them, its kinda hard for a player to protect all 100hp dancers…