Thralls reverted to naked status, low HP, no gear issue - Information thread

This is what should have happened and should always happen for game breaking bugs.

The hotfix seemed to restore the equipment, hitpoints and the description of the Relic Hunter Treasure Seekers. But infight they do way less damage than they used to do. Is it possible that some internal class/races bonuses aren’t restored correctly, yet?

I would argue they still count as performers for combat purposes.

Come now, Rathyel - my Luba the Luscious is a killer with a spear or two-handed sword.

I was wondering about my Bandit Leader seemingly sucking in combat yesterday, though. Didn’t try any Relic Hunters yet. It may be worth investigating and seeing if there is a drop in thralls’ combat efficiency in general or it it affects only some isolated cases.

It’s time for science!

I’m referring to the already deployed RHTS pre patch/hotfix, which were temporarily turned into performers. They do less damage than a bearer now.
Prior they used to finish certain npcs in ~4 hits, in comparison to a bearer (without combat bonuses) in ~8 hits. Now they need ~16 hits to finish the same npcs. That is on par with performers with their 50% damage multiplier instead of the 200% fighter/archer class bonus. All comparisons made with the exact same gear.

Newly deployed RHTS after the hotfix still do their original damage (200%). At least for now, let’s wait for the next server restart.

It’s clearly not totally fixed, yet.

I was beginning to think I was the only one that saw this. I was clearing sep for armorers and was killing NPC faster with a resource gathering build. FUNCOM has completely messed up Relic Hunters. I hate to imagine someone taking one against a boss right now.

Cimmerian Berserkers and the Lemurian melees seem to have lost a bit of ■■■■■ also, but that is very subjective.

Regards

jim

That markout was s p u n k and not in any way intended to offend. My term for offensive/defensive capabilities.

Regards

jim

Fun fact, the treasure seeker bosses were affected too if they were thralls through tools. (Which don’t change that Funcom I don’t wanna lose my single player 13500 health thralls). And I have cities full of them. Well now they are ultimately useless, but whatever.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.