Thralls taking my food! D=

I store my food and meats in feed boxes and thrall pots since it extends the preservation times for them…

But my thralls, and horse keeps taking them, and letting them rot in their inventory!

Is this a big, or intended? I don’t remember this happening a few months ago…

Also, is there a way to stop this? I don’t have any star metal to make fridges…

No one is having this issue as well?

Companions (Thralls and Pets alike) have a mechanik that they need to eat.
They will take the last eaten type of food from the boxes and pots respectively. If you do not have this specific food stored there, the companions will plunder everything else, even stuff they cannot eat, resulting in this mess.

(I found out about that when I investigated the “Gazelle takes meat”-Problem. Its probably most common with it because no one usually throws plant fiber (what you usually put in the inventory i assume) into their feeding box)

Why not store in preservation boxes…

Because preservation boxes have higher level requirement than thrall pots.

Than make a pick, go pick black ice and level to 60…

Pot - for thralls.
And for the character there is so much food around that at the initial levels it is not necessary to store it. Every second NPC drops portions of delicious dishes, like from a restaurant. There is no shortage of fresh food.

Not every one can (or better say WANT) to insta-level to 60, like an idiot. Some wants to enjoy the lower levels, and make the game artifically harder that way.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.