Thralls teleport into me

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Performance
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: Exiled Lands

My horse (mount) and my camel (fighter) teleported into me.
I had to kill myself and then retrieve my pets.

Mind to not have thralls telefrag players?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Good news - this issue is way better on testlive (or was before the latest hotfix, I haven’t yet tested the latest version since that came out earlier today - but it shouldn’t have gone backwards). All followers are hanging back at a much better distance, even on slopes. I was able to run about all over slopes harvesting rocks with a caravan rhino following me and it never once got in the way, shoved me off the slope or got stuck to me. Horses, thralls, all behaving better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear it’s being taken care of @DanQuixote Geez, that screenshot looks painful. :rofl:

2 Likes

Very!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear this, my thrall knocked me off both a cliff and a building into a bunch of thugs in Sepermaru and got me killed

1 Like

The horse is fuc.king the camel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for saying that for me.

1 Like

‘Daddy, where do Hamels come from?’
‘Well little Timmie - when a horse and a camel love each other very much…’

(And now I can’t un-see it…)

4 Likes

Are you playing as an inseminator?
Ewwww! :rofl:

Sorry to trolling and joking by the way, but as mentioned above the devs took care of it, and neutered all the followers so they won’t “climb you” and each other.

1 Like

That’s alright. In retrospect is was funny.

Just at that moment it was the umpteenth time it happened while I was gathering Aloe.
The picture is in the cave near Mitra’s Repose and the arena. I just had remove the rock to open the treasure. DENIED sucrose-flavoured copulating salvator

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.