Time to say goodbye

With great sadness I have learned that either the developer and/or publisher has decided to use denuvo in this product. I say sadness because I have been looking forward to this game since I first heard about it back in March, eagerly following any and all news from this game as I am a huge fan, and purchaser, of the Mutant: Year Zero tabletop RPG, and have purchased all of the other games Free League has released. They are wonderfully made games, I highly recommend them if you are a fan of tabletop RPGs.

I know this will annoy a great many people, we can each have our own opinions, but this is mine and I will stick with it.

With great sadness I have cancelled my pre-order due to the inclusion of this software. I vote with my wallet.

Not sure if I should even ask why denuvo is a game-breaker in your opinion. To be honest, I had to Google them just to know what you were talking about. But, like you said, everyone has their own opinion.

EDIT: NVM I checked out a couple of videos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I bet they will use denuvo for some weeks or month until the game is cracked, then they’ll remove it from the game. There is no final proof about harmful processes and just hints about small performance drops.

Not enough for me but maybe you just wait some time and then you will be able to play it without the anti-tamper tech.

1 Like

“I quit” posts are against the social guidelines. Thank you for your feedback; we understand your concern and hope you understand that we want to insure the time and hard work of the developers via anti-piracy protocols. Naturally we respect your choice, and hope you change your mind down the line :slight_smile:

All said, as this sort of post is against our guidelines, we must lock it. Thank you again for your input.