Toggling new "no cost building" admin option zeros out thirst meter

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

When in admin menu, toggling on the NoBuildingCosts option zeros out your Thirst and you immediately start dehydrating.

Expected Behavior:

For it to not do that.

Installed Mods:

Pippi.pak
Savage_Wilds.pak
LCDA_gameplay.pak
Custom-Stats.pak
StylistPlus.pak
Emberlight.pak
DungeonMasterTools.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
BarbaricBarber.pak
AkubaSalon.pak
RAFantasy.pak
RA.pak
NorthernTimber.pak
SandAndStone.pak
ArenaPier.pak
AsshuriTreasures.pak
GCam.pak
AL_stages.pak
AL_roofs.pak
RavencrestCouriers.pak
DudesDelightfulDecorations.pak
SvS2.pak
SvS_Extended.pak
immersivearmor.pak
LBPR_Collision_Update_Add_On.pak
BetterThralls.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
Devious_Desires.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
WW76.pak
StacksizePlus.pak
Pickup+.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter admin mode.
  2. Open the admin menu.
  3. Toggle on the NoBuildingCosts checkbox.
  4. Immediately flip to Pippi’s admin character menu and fill your Thirst meter so you don’t drop dead.

I have mods and I don’t die of dehydration, but I will admit that I can not get the no-cost ability to actually work.

Oh yeah, the no cost part works great, thrilled to see it a toggle now, just that whole dying of thirst thing.

EDIT thanks, Dan. Alternatively, while in Admin mode, have one building piece on your hotbar. Next, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F10, and you should be able to build anything with no cost.

Suggest unchecking Eating (does thirst too) when you select “NoBuildingCost.” :smiley:

1 Like

Is that command still working with the addition of the toggle option? I’ve seen at least one post from someone who could no longer get it to work and thought the whole feature had been removed.

Edit: and yeah - unchecking thirst would seem the simple option when god mode building…

1 Like

Wow, thanks Dan. Yup, just verified the hotkey is gone. That’s a bit disappointing.

For the OP, when I have “Eating” checked, clicking NoBuildingCost did not trigger thirst for me.

1 Like

I always uncheck Eating. One less thing I want to deal with when I’m working, ya know. But for whatever reason, checking the new toggle zeros out thirst.

I am also not able to confirm this, with or without the eating checked, toggling the no building costs doesn’t do anything to my thirst. This is without any mods so probably, mod related issue.

Furthermore, no building costs works as intended for me, I tried spamming sandstone foundations with a single one in my hotbar and I had no issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.