Tons of problems after UPDATE

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: NA Washington

Since the servers are back from the update, a few things have came to happen.
No voip, that also was happening before, but closing and reopening would solve, now it seems nothing solves it.

Tamed thralls have disappeared, no log, no heatmap, nothing…just disappeared.

People aren’t being able to join the server, even after checking modlist, even after cheking integrity of files, even after reinstalling the game, doing rain dance, claping hands, changing hardware… idk what’s happening but’s getting complicated.

Each updates presents us new features but brings us tons of bugs and headache…

Nops.

I play on two modded servers atm and I haven’t had any issues connecting to either of them and all my thralls seem in place. None of the other guys have complained either. It is very likely that a mod of yours is misbehaving. Post a mod list to compare if you wish.

3 Likes

Is your voip working as well?

I haven’t tested the VoIP actually but there are a couple of reports already for the VoIP, it appears that in this issue, you are not alone. When it comes to disappearing thralls and not being able to connect to your modded server, it is probably something specific to your server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.