Too many horse nerfs

Man I wish they didn’t nerf horses, I really liked dying in a single hit with best in slot gear on… now to fight, instead of just holding W I have to hit OTHER buttons? What am I a rocket scientist??? PVP is DEAD. D E A D.

I don’t remember horse XP changing so around 4-5K and if asura glory is the food of choice, you are looking at 10hp/sec healing. That horse shouldn’t be dying any time soon unless you do

Also am I doing something wrong with leveling a horse? I put vines on it and we go out exploring and killing stuff. The horse gets leveled easily within an hour and does so while you are leveling thralls.

A barbarian game with no brutal deaths,
Weapons that not kill anything,
Horses that not run over

nerfers idea of how pvp should be

What I do is run the horse the first couple of levels. Leveling by riding is a slow enough process and you got to damage your horse inbetween levels either with hitting them (PVP) or cliff diving (PVE) so they uptake the food.

Welp just adapt bro. Honestly… horses were bugged had no counterplay and was straight over powered and not being used for their intended purpose… now that its a fair playing field youre upset… let me get my mug and soak up the tears. Lol dude horses have killed conan pvp for a long time and now that theyre gone im sure we will see a bit of a resurgence of pvp players coming back. :wink:

Yes

actually this is what we want pvp to be like

no horse, no thrall, no pets. pure player skill.

Pretty sure they level up a lot faster indeed! I just tried a horse from level 0 in TL3.0 and it hit the first perk in about 15min - 17.5 to be exact. I haven’t tested but I think that’s faster… in line with the new and reduced HP.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.