Toon spawns that make you cry

After months of playing online pve I had not seen a single named crafter.

Last week I started a solo game, went to the blackhand ship, (at lvl 33)
And ran across 4 in the one raid…
Typical… I hope this continues…
And I hope my named carpenter is ready when the game loads… :smiley:

Yes I would have rather had the blacksmith, but she was dead b4 her name tag loaded… :cry:

The RNG gods can be rather cruel sometimes. It’s almost like a rule in Conan Exiles that the one you’re looking for will never spawn. I once spent a week looking for a level three or four (named) carpenter. Any carpenter. I had decent enough thralls for the other jobs, but no carpenters. I cleared out several locations dozens of times over looking for one. Killed who knows how many level one carpenters. By the last few days of looking I was ready to settle for a level two.

Of the carpenters I found, all of them, each and every one, was a level one. :scream:

Yes, always the way… I wanted a blacksmith or an armourer, killed the blacksmith and had to settle for a carpenter… but hey, beats a cook right?

Oh and I just killed a named archer… lucky I don’t give a rats…

It’s funny, I started Conan coz fallout getting jetpack or enc legs rng was so bad… and now here’s another game that doesn’t have a clue about rng…
Sure if I generate 100 random numbersfrom 1 to 100, it’s likely that 100 won’t come up, but if I generate 1000 then odds are 100 will come up…

As far as gaming is concerned I hate to farm one location 1000 times to get a good outcome. A game should give you a sense of progress, if it can’t it’s not a game but a job…

Mh… I know this feeling.
I am lucky with both black galleon (except for never getting the carpenter there) and seperemu… But new asagarth? Nope! It’s always someone else who finds the lvl 4…

New asgarth is a sh*tfight. I just can’t seem to kite them one by one… the named guys are always in a pack being sliced by my 2 handed…
Just now, I hide on the crates just off the blackhand ship for a smoko when a sand storm hits, so I run into the ship for shelter killing everything in my way, sadly including an arch priest of Mitra…
no wonder my chosen god hates me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hit up the camps around NA, including near the frozen lake and ward towers. I’ve had much better luck with t4s there and it’s easier.

The mounds are my favorite…in more ways than one…

Good spawn of T4’s at the mounds. I despise that FUNCOM nerfed the T4 spawns in the volcano, but the T3’s in there are strong.

The best way to handle the grind for certain thralls and to learn what resources are around the area you are spawn camping, and use the 15 minutes respawn wait to grind those resources. Before you know it, you will have chests full of raw mats, and can mass produce once you get the crafters you want.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.