Top dungeon group?

You are full of it. Produce your own optimal group.

The optimal groupsetup is changing depending on what dungeon you do, theres no static formula. That’s why I told OP to not care so much about the class synergies yet, since they dont have any insight in the game and what you would prefer for specific dungeons. If someone talks down a class and I dont agree with it, I dont see the problem giving another pov.

I say it again
2tanks (doesnt matter which ones)
2healers (not same class on both)
1rogue (for AA usage when you start khitai)
1mage (for AA and mageshield).

1 Like

I would suggest having 1 conq (for buffs/combat rez) and 1 dt/guard for soldiers.
2 healers ( not same class for both)
1 rogue ( for special AA’s in Khitai)
1 mage ( for special AA’s in Khita and mage shield)

Not this again… Conqs are main tanks and have tanked every encounter in the game to the same level guardians/dts have and with extremely high aggro, there are no buts or exceptions, it has been done by many good conqs.

3 Likes

Way to overly complicate the answer to a simple question guys. If op wasn’t feeling overwhelmed before I’m sure he is now.

29XYmgE

Thats why EOS people get never confused they just keep it simple :wink:

your comment makes no sense and you should feel bad
dumb

Seriously op, dont bother running dual conq. Remember, you will have a shared loottable for the all of the gear, atleast guard conq or dt conq wont run into that problem as much.

Thats also one of the reasons id bring an assa over barb. Also, dt conq can equip dps gear if they are not needed to tank. Good luck trying to pull their lvl of dps on a guard.