Total failure of dev team and management

I have been playing Conan for some 8000 hrs I have seen it all from hackers, undermeshers, Chinese players and exploiters. But the worst part of the game to me is the lack of response from the dev team to do anything to stop these people. Server population is on the decline across all platforms. I send in video undisputable evidence of undermeshing spots and it has been weeks and nothing! When people play this game and build their bases spending weeks doing so, then have it all wiped by Chinese vac banned players to have still seen no response from the dev team is a joke. Furthermore, the spots that they are undermeshed still buildable after all the evidence sent in is again a total failure on the dev team! 6151 had a great community now the server is dead everyone there has been god wiped. I dont understand how Battle Eye is effective what a joke how vac banned players can even log in. It seems to me that the dev team supports cheaters and undermeshers because thats all that is left on 6151 everyone that was there is gone so good job dev team supporting the hackers. Im done with Funcom the dev team and Conan and good luck with your broken policies and your broken to the point of no return game! it is a shame …shame on you Hugo shame on you Ignasis patietic excuse of a dev.

closed and hide becaus