Totemic Pet (dlc modified skin for animal) without diet

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: America

The Greater Wolf does not show his diet when modified by the Pictish totemic fodder.
Also, the Pictish Greater Wolf has dark grey fur instead of white (the normal Greater Wolf is white, one would assume the Pictish painting would be added ON the fur, not change the original color).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Tame a Greater Wolf
  2. Get Totemic Fodder
  3. Craft a skin modified Greater Wolf
  4. Place the modified Greater Wolf in the world
  5. Open the Greater Wolf inventory and LOOK at the diet on the bottom of the screen.

same happens on the greater bear with the pict totemic. no mods, private pve server

None of my pets have diet on my private server. Pippi is the only mod. In fact, none of my thralls do either.

Pet & Hunger is enabled in the server settings.

EDIT: Pippi was the problem for me regarding all pets & thralls so I uninstalled it :slight_smile: However, the Totemic Pet issue is still a problem for me (no diet entries when DLC skin is applied to a pet).

After applying/crafting the Frontier Totemic Pet skins to a Greater Wolf, I placed a large quantity of food in its inventory.

Then, I applied the totemic pet skin to a regular Bear. After that, the pet diet inventories were unavailable for “all” pets, not just the totemic skinned ones. I could see the pet inventories, which appeared empty; but I could not add food or interact with them.

Also, I was not able to retrieve all the meat I put in my Greater Wolf’s inventory. Playing co-op PvE, with Pet hunger system enabled.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.