Turtle Hatchling Thief - Witchcraft 🔮

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug | Other
Server type: PvE
Hardware: PS4

A great joy of my night was the gift of my new friend, Turtle Hatchling.

An adorable addition to my base, even if I was afraid breathing on him would be his demise. He scooted himself around on his little path. Seeming not to wonder terribly far.

I went to bed and, in the dead of night my newly found friend had vanished.

I look high. I look low. Yet, the tiny turtle is nowhere to be found.

Did he make a break for it?

Did someone step on him, look at him wrong? Causing his untimely end in life. Thinking this might be the case, I went to my Follower List and low and behold… He is ALIVE…

So… I do what any worried parent would do.
Summon him home.

(I have tried this in multiple locations, even at bases he wasn’t placed at. It’s always the same message.)

What WITCHCRAFT is this?!?!

9 Likes

That may be the most touching and depressing thing I have read on these forums :frowning:

And it sounds like a glitch to me, though do not quote me on that.

May Crom keep your little friend safe until this sorcery is defeated.

6 Likes

I cannot know if I have to be sad in this story or happy . I really miss your inspired excellent posts , please stay long in this forum we need persons like you . Once again welcome back @Zeb :+1:

4 Likes

Your turtle hatchling is probably chilling under the map. Admin ghost mode is the only way to retrieve it.

1 Like

Official Server, so womp.

2 Likes

I like to believe he escaped, and somewhere out there he has built a tiny wheel of pain to break other turtles!

5 Likes

1 Like

Or he’s formed his own clan, consisting of 3 other turtles and a rat.

5 Likes

So he left because I refused to wear a yellow jumpsuit. Rude.

4 Likes

Turtle is indeed likely chilling, but in preparation of being served with fava beans and a nice Chianti :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I took my turtle :turtle: on adventure killing dogs :dog2: along the beach :parasol_on_ground: leveling to 9 of course he did not leave the house. We had to corral our friends turtle to keep him from falling down the stairs. I feel :sleepy: bad about the one that I accidentally ate didn’t know that was possible not sure if it was a glitch or not.

1 Like

I’d really like to level one to 20. To be honest. When mine was put down it was 0% potential all the way down. I’m unsure if that’s intended or not.

Don’t tell the other turtles. :yum:

That part wasn’t a glitch, they’ve always been a food item. :sweat_smile: As far as I know.

A small turtle, full of delicious potential” Noted on the wiki as well. I may have also… Taken a nibble of one as well.

2 Likes