Twitch drops lost

Since the patch was huge and took half a day for me to download, I was not able to link twitch account to Conan exiles-- on PS4, so I lost all day 1 drops. Is there any chance to have the drops happening again?

1 Like

I hope so. I really hate having these weird ways to get locked out of content.

Hey there.

Sadly i believe its one time only mate, i sadly lost the Gloves and the Torch from day one aswell. But oh well at least il get the rest of the items. Also dont forget we have a community event going on right now. Which will give everyone a Full set and a horse Saddle for killing 50M Mobs/Npcs

2 Likes

If you watched any Conan stream with drops enabled, for two hours, and also claimed the drops, you should be fine. The twitch link could be done later on.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-twitch-drops-may-27-may-31/166720/478?u=h3rb1

1 Like

Unfortunately I discovered about drops only after launching the game, after download. So happened what I wrote. Anyway, no problem. Big issue is playing now, they did bad math, only 9 pve servers for Europe…bah!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.