Twitch gaming show.. (excited? , i am already)

I will buy it but won’t put it on my server any time soon. Will stick with Exiles and play Sipath elsewhere till bugs are under control.

1 Like

That says to me that it will be a release date for Siptah, since it’s supposed to come to consoles at that point. Beyond that there might be a couple of dungeons or something, but really the release date seems to be the safe bet.

4 Likes

Conan Exiles released at Epic Games (Based on what I follow) :bongocat:
CrossPlay (Based on what many want) :thinkup:
New DLC that unites Siptah with exile. (Based on what I want! Obs: this is impossible for me) :psyduck:

3 Likes

There aren’t that many bugs on the PC version, at least nothing really game breaking.

1 Like

The game will be on the cloud, no more client side updates.:wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

and what does that have anything to do with conan?

Maybe they’ll finally make Conan taller? I never liked the midget version xD

Dude it is a joke, are you kidding me? Lighten up.

6 Likes

Personally, I hope it’s a massive DLC pack full of all sorts of things they threw at the wall but couldn’t find a home for.

Officially, however, my prediction will center around the new launcher and its various implications. My guess is some type of cross-platform play.

Hmmm…yes. Crossplay… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Damn Funcom, now I have Leonardo running around shouting… PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!..
Well running may be an exaggeration, but he is driving me crazy right now :pizza: :rofl:

Yeah they said that was plan but I would also like to point out that most did not like current siptah and they had to alter and add and change much thus I never hold to that the plan cause nothing ever goes according to the plan

What does 3.0 mean though? A new map? I’m looking forward to a new map, don’t get me wrong, but it seems a bit inappropriate since the Exiled Lands is still missing the Mummy and we haven’t seen a cosmetic DLC since the Argos pack (which is a year ago on may 7th).

Steam info shows 3 DLC’s which haven’t been released yet. They’ve been sitting on the shelf for 7 to 15 months now.

2 Likes

New mounts, navigable boats, crossplay, another new god? Dune?

2 Likes

It’s also I have alot of people who have just started playing ConanExiles recently. Like folks 4 or 5 % into the game. Will hook up my admin with Sipath material to trade with people. Friend of mine has server with almost identical settings as mine so wife and I can bounce back and forth.

2 Likes

My prediction is the commercial release of the Isle of Siptah.

Wait, wait. Twitchy are you losing faith in mighty Crom…!?

3 Likes

While improbable, my hope is that it is more Crom features and goodies. And the yes, more Crom goodies is sufficient and important enough to warrant a Twitch Gaming Show presentation all of their own.

For CROM!! :mountain_snow: :metal:

2 Likes

Wow, that would be an anti-climax.

3 Likes

I don’t know, ask @Gloatingtomb6. I don’t actually recall Funcom saying anything about 3.0 :slight_smile: