[Solved] Ultimate Level 80 Bundle help

Solution, thanks to Sunstar.

I purchased Ultimate Level 80 Bundle through Steam, added the key through the Funcom - Account Management website. Logged in/out of the game several times, closed client. Created several new characters and never got the option for level 80. Is this something that I am supposed to get after progressing through the tutorial?

As far as I can remember you should have an option when you create the new character to make a lvl80 at the beginning before you get in tortage. I can’t remember on which side of the screen it was that option or if you would choose a character first then before entering the game you have to choose lvl80 or normal

1 Like

I think you need an empty slot to create a new character. I don’t think you get a “free slot”.

I think you need an empty slot to create a new character. I don’t think you get a “free slot”.

On F2P, I had 2 slots. I upgraded to premium and have 8 character slots total (7 open).

As far as I can remember you should have an option when you create the new character to make a lvl80 at the beginning before you get in tortage. I can’t remember on which side of the screen it was that option or if you would choose a character first then before entering the game you have to choose lvl80 or normal

I went ahead and made a support ticket. I guess the wait is long, but I plan on playing multiple characters. So, I’ll just have to wait for now.

Once you’ve finished creating the character right before the final ‘are you sure you want Bob to be a X’ you’ll have a small window with ‘create at lvl 1 or lvl 50 / 80’ whichever.

Solution, thanks to Sunstar.