Umm, hopefully I didn't lose my char :)

I logged in to checkout this new agent thing. Then I logged out cause I couldn’t use the Agent Item. But my char is a lvl1 male now (I was a female before), with zero inventory items. I logged in and Agartha was full of nameless, naked chars. Quite funny. But also sad. Please look into this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I recognise you! You’re the guy next to me in game… Funny enough, I’m a female with exactly the same problems as yours (I’ve got an overflow bag near me and cannot loot it for some reason…)

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. I wrote a petition but I’m not sure it was sent.

From Discord by AndyB
We are aware of an issue that appears to have caused a character to be wiped. Don’t Panic! You haven’t lost anything. If you log out and wait a couple minutes it’ll be fine. We’re looking into the matter and will have it plugged soon

1 Like

The best solution right now is to try to get yourself out of Agartha. Players report success after leaving Agartha for one of the other hubs, or Kingsmouth, etc.

2 Likes

well my main character thing-fish has been totally removed from my char selection and I sincerely hope that this cab be rectified because that’s a full red toon ( not full as in lvl 70 pistol lvl 70 chaos lvl 20 head lvl 6 or 7 with lvl 5 glyph lvl 4 sig all other red items lvl 1 ) and I will be royally pissed if 8 months of hard slog and grind has just been wiped clean because of yay , yet another fc bug … ffs sort this out please because as it stands it no longer exists and I hope all my acheivements and monster kills havent been sent to the ether of FC scrap bin ) iwasnt n Agatha when this happened I just signed up to do a dam scenario and couldn’t leave the start up .

Holy crap, me too. I logged into 2 characters fine, did the beginner agent thing. Logged into 3rd character as a level 1 male in his underwear in Agartha. All of my characters are female, and I think this character might have been early 40s certainly not level 1!

Ok, logged back in and she’s back. Level 31 d’oh!

As an aside, when I tried to take the male to London I didn’t get the pop-up to zone.

You have not lost your stuff. It’s still fully intact on our end. If you can get out of Agartha, please do so!

Thank you for your patience.

5 Likes

[quote=“andyb, post:8, topic:512, full:true”]

You have not lost your stuff. It’s still fully intact on our end. If you can get out of Agartha, please do so!

Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

what part of not in agartha didn’t you get ?

1 Like

Your issue is separate from the OP’s and should be reported directly to Customer Service.

:sunglasses:
1 Like

Can confirm, getting out of Agartha restored my char without needing to logout. Thanks Andy!