Unable to create & place any Bazaar items and Twitch drops

Basic Info:
Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Bazaar
Game Mode: Single Player & Private Server
Mods: None

Having issues where purchases from the Bazaar are showing in my Ancestral Knowledge and in my Artisan Bench but it will not let me craft. I also tried ADMIN and I get the FAILED TO SPAWN message. This is true for all purchases and twitch drops of the Watcher set. I have fixed this by leaving the game completely but am finding this more and more common if I have to wait in a que to get in the private unmodded server I play on.

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share more details with us?

Were you on a stable internet connection when you noticed this issue or were you trying to play offline perhaps?

Do you have any mods installed (even if you’re not loading them to play)?

Did you try to verify files on Steam?

Additionally, from your picture, it seems you were holding the construction hammer while trying to craft the bookcase. Can you try to leave your character’s hand empty when using the artisan table?

Thank you in advance.

Hello! No mods on this server at all. Because of the FREE to PLAY week and if I hit a que is where the problem is. If I can go straight into the game, all good and fine. But if I hit a que and have to wait I can’t build or spawn in any Twitch drops or bazaar items.

I have had no issues with internet while playing and I have retested without the hammer and I still cannot craft (and I hit a que).

I believe I answered all your follow up questions if not let me know.

Hello,

In this case, can you send a ticket to our Help Center so we can investigate if there are any issues with your account?

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Thank you in advance. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.