Unable to load into server

Game mode: [PVP: (Online official
Type of issue: [unable to load into server 1540 after exiting game in specific area]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [1540]

[Right now my clan has a fairly large presence in the jungle area north east on the map. We built a building on the beach to create resources for our Parthenon we’re building, but whenever we log out on on the beach in that area, the game will not let us log back in. The only way to resolve the issue is to have a clan member kill our unconscious body which returns our body back to our bed, bedroll, or desert and then the game will load. ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log out in specific area in question
  2. try to load into server 1540
  3. Received "Fatal error!’’ message

After looking at log files, I’m starting to wonder if the server is having trouble loading all of the content(everything my clan has built) in the area on the beach that we logged out at. I will say there is a lot of building materials we have placed.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.