Unable to login to game after crash with moving stone teleport. help

Crashed after teleporting with a moving stone. I’m starting the game again and trying to login to the server, but the login screen freezes with an error. Help me.

1 Like

Where did you transport to? Large bases will reliably crash afterwards.

1 Like

thank you for the message. I would like to ask Fancom, how should I issue a ticket?

1 Like

Try asking a CM @Community for the report link. If you can’t get back into the game, you can’t submit a ticket through the game menu.

Greetings Exiles,

Please follow the stated in the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket, since this might be related to a player’s building select “Report a player”:

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here:

2 Likes

My fellow exile welcome to the forum! This happened to me on 8080. I know exactly what you mean. It took me almost a week but I finally got out of this nusty situation! Send a ticket, it’s the correct thing to do, but it will be fixed alone, as it did to me.
Don’t press it a lot, try a couple times every day and one day it will finally finish! What freak me out was after the third day on the loading screen, these 5 seconds that I was connected but unable to play and watch the “disconnecting from the server” message, was the fact that my toon was no longer on my stone but the starting beach. This made me desperated, because I thought that I lost everything, but hopefully no! Like I told you almost 6 days after the first crush I finally got connected and I was on my teleport stone.
I teleport back home and since then I never used a teleport stone again in this server!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.