Unable to remove map markers or edit marker image on PS4 PVE Map

Game mode: [Online | PVE |
Problem: [| Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [USA East Coast]

Is it ever going to be possible to remove a place mark on your map as well as actually change the symbol as of now edit option (at least on PS4 only allows you to change text which sometimes does not actually work even when you confirm it). It be nice to remove old markers off your map as you progress in your journey, I assume this is not on purpose, but how the hell is such a minor option missing in a finished product that already has a ton of other ridiculous bugs and glitches that should of been addressed before an official release…?!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log in
2. Place marker
3. Progresses further on map
4. Try and remove old markers.
5. Really guys?

Have you tried using the red / in the upper left corner when you edit the marker? Works for me

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try maybe I am just dumb/not observing close enough. However, I feel like aside from edit I can’t move the cursor around on the market window other than when I am typeing in the marker name which is via the PS4 keyboard window.

I’ll let you know how it plays out. I have not seen anyone complain about it so that leads me to think more on the side of it being g my own fault haha! Seems like something that would not be left out,not even in early access of a game. Thank’s man!

1 Like

Updste: That did the trick, the cursor highlight was really hard to see because it is so transparent with the background. The little white line at the top of the highlight is how I figured it out but I had to look pretty closely to catch it. Thank’s for the help, cheers!

1 Like