Unable to verify Crypto Pro

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Russian Federation
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

BattlEye anti-cheat checks your computer for cheats when you start the game. Faced with a program for working with electronic digital signatures, it is not possible to verify it. And without verification, it is impossible to connect to a previously created gameplay or create at least a single player game.

Installed Mods:

No

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1: Download and install Cryptoprovider Crypto PRO (From the official site https://www.cryptopro.ru/products/csp)
  2. Step 2: Launch game
  3. Step 3: Despair
1 Like

If you have software incompatibility, you’ll need to contact the Battleye developers.
Funcom won’t be able to help you with it.

Go here: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » FAQ
Or here: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Contact

2 Likes

The first appeal to BE was sent by me on April 06, 2022. No response was received from them. That’s why I’m writing here. Since I am a buyer of products from Funcom

Still no answer

No surprise there, this is not for Funcom to resolve.

3 Likes

You have a problem with BattlEye and КриптоПро, neither of which is Funcom’s product. Funcom won’t be able to help you there.

1 Like

To add to what CodeMage said, you can play Conan Exiles without BattlEye, in Single-Player mode. So the part of the equation that is a Funcom product is (or should be) still working.

And no matter what we think is just or right, the fact is that Funcom cannot in any way affect the interaction between two software products that are not theirs.

1 Like