Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1049
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Undead Rhino skin uses pet code not mount, meaning you cannot have a follower while using this mount but you can have another mount and the Undead Rhino mount as a follower. Undead Rhino is also buffed by Authority perks which should not effect a mount.

Bug Reproduction:

created multiple Undead rhinos, swapped saddles and checked other Rhino mounts. its just the Undead Rhino skin.

2 Likes

So Funcom is not saying anything in regard of bugged Bazar Items?

That should teach us not to buy anything from Bazar…

I was very upset with the purchase of the Undead Rhino skin. If he had the characteristics of Greater Rhinoceros and could attack, that would be interesting, but not((

1 Like

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Server Type: PvP
Server Name: 6005
Mods: none

Same problem. Game count undead rhino as a fighter follower not a mount follower. It cause problem with using this creature. For now this skin is completely useless. Please change it to mount pattern!!! We buy it with a real money, so we should have REAL Quality!!!

Platform: Xbox (Console)
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2950
Mods: none

Same issue as everyone else :confused: I just want my necro lady to ride an undead rhino with some zombie pals

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.