Undermeshed Purges: East of Telith's Island

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Similar to the bugs I’ve reported regarding Riversend, Purges east of Telith’s Island (eastern H8) can and will spawn on a second ground mesh under the map. When they do, the only way to combat them is for an admin to ghost down there and either admin-kill them, or teleport players down to fight them.

Note that the target location listed in the server console was a wedge foundation in the center of a circular platform for a greater wheel of pain. I’m not sure if it matters that the XYZ coordinates being targeted had a large placeable over them or not, but I’d say the block in question was sunk into the ground by about 50% (as is normal since folks want large structures fairly close to ground level when possible).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build on the eastern side of Telith’s Island
  2. Get purged
  3. Wander all over wondering where the enemy is
  4. Notice thralls looking down at the ground with weapons drawn
  5. Ghost under the map to find a whole army down there
3 Likes

Hi @Larathiel, thank you for the thorough report, we’ve registered the issue for our team to look into.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.