Unknown players?!

I just got to ask…
Does anyone know the two players called wopsie and dopsie??!

Theyre almost top on killboard list but Ive never seen them on battlefield, never in minis, never at pvp event sone, never at dayli pvp area sone?!
What`s the trick if u never play in these sones and still almost scoring top 2/3th place on leaderboard?

Bin pretty active lately so I should have enough time meeting them on battlefield…They`re both demos, so they should also be in my target to kill at minis or open world pvp…I guess…:open_mouth:

Im just qurious if anyone can confirm "yea sure Ive seen them many times playing minis at nighttime or whatever"

Just more botters

Alt farming

Saw Elvis in the player list one late evening rping in the tortage underhalls. Hmm… :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Lol, I’ve never seen them.

the real question is how long until this thread gets closed.

Are you afraid cause you’re alt-farming too, except you actually have deaths?

I don’t have any alts… In a Guild as big as mine you don’t need them

Ofc I know what they`re doing, my point was to make it all clear to King Conan him self…
Are u realy gonna reward these kind of actions, they have probably no clue how actually make a real and honest kill on same leves as them!?

Conan ur always bin my hero, dont let me down :wink:
Nail them to a wall at Underhalls, let the lowbies kill em!

Rest my case.

Well, if we are talking about same Elvis that scored number one on UK single list 21 times… How many of you can confirm seeing THAT guy then or do you claim he was farming his fans as well?

1 Like

If you takeoff conans mask underneath youll find satetka

blasphemy!