Unlimited Stats and Server Crash

After spending time with G-Portal in their support chats, we determined the Conan Exiles game is crashing due to some shady in game things happening.

Players are crashing the game and using respect potions in the same moment to achieve unlimited attribute points.

G-Portal has said to me that the developers are aware and will be working on a patch, but how long will that take?

Are there any ways of solving this issue prior to a patch?

Is there a way to modify crafting cost of one certain item on PS4?

As a server owner I feel as I am wasting my money at this point.

2 Likes

As a server owner, ban the offenders or whitelist in approved members.

2 Likes

That would be great if we knew who was doing it. and whitelist has never worked for me on PS4

How do you know people have infinite attributes then?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community my friend, I understand your frustration here and I have to give you my respect. Being an admin at the beginning seems fun, but at the end it becomes a job without money :joy::joy::joy:. You work your a… so every one will have fun and you gain for payment, criticism and complaints :pensive:. Still for only a few persons who plays in your server, the effort is worthy :+1:. Welcome again to the community
my friend, I really hope your problems will be solved.

3 Likes

Can also effectively whitelist using a password

1 Like

What access do you have as a PS4 owner? Server logs at least?

2 Likes

Mod it to either give stability to Notes or remove them until it gets patched, Removing this component should stop the crashes at least…

I will summon @sestus2009 in here too, he runs a server over 2 years now maybe he can help.

1 Like

I have never had a situation like this
Banned someone for exploiting through multiple foundations used as walls stupid thing to do on his part and cost me some long time players. Have heard of what happened to your server didn’t know how it was done. Being as we are on ps4 I don’t think we have access to server logs or the ability to limit any one potion or anything similar. That might be a Mod on PC . Never used white list have used password but since you don’t know who is doing this that isn’t going to help and passwords can be shared to the wrong person. Wish I had something helpful. When you figure this out I would like to know what you do would be good to learn even if you would prefer to private message. Honestly you might want to wipe the part of your post that explains how it is done so other players don’t use it. Plus forum moderators don’t like cheat methods announced. Good luck to you.

1 Like

If you and a couple trusted friends start taking players list screen shots you might be able to use a little detective work and lock them up so to speak. If I don’t make a lot of sense woke up saw a message and I am going back to bed good luck again.

2 Likes

Spoken like a man who depends on coffee… just like me!

1 Like

I went ahead and made a cup talked to my wife some and woke up 10 minutes ago. Must sedative coffee.

1 Like

Valve Software: Fixed on the same day
Any Electronic Arts dev company: Fixed on the next day
Funcom: Fixed after 3-12 months

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.