Update 3.0 Developer Livestream: June 21 @ 11:00 EDT

The stream is now over!

You can catch the recordings on YouTube and Twitch, and I’ll just embed it here so you can watch from the comfort of the forum window.

Are you ready to take the plunge into a new age? Join us tomorrow for your first official look at what we’ve been conjuring up. :wink:

29 Likes

Bring it on Funcom, I can’t wait to see what this update has to offer!

14 Likes

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait!

Can you show us all the attribute pages perks do we can at the very least start theory craft builds☺️

I can’t wait to Officially know what I already know XD
But seriously, there’s a metric Fck ton of stuff coming and me as an always aspiring Necromancer…is obviously experiencing some outer body excitement!!!

It is the time of the Necromancer! D4 reveal got my black heart beating a mile a minute and now this!!!
:metal: :smiling_imp: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll be there. I won’t understand anything but I’ll be there.

So Funcom I hope you can show us something today that we don’t know yet! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Andy, I’m really excited to see what you’re going to show us today.

However, I still have one question, is the update coming today or do we have to be patient with it?

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

1 Like

Based on the leak we’re going to see the 3.0 update sometime in the next three months unless something changes.

From what I’ve already seen I’m very much looking forward to what’s to come and hopefully the live stream will address some of the “issues” that have been raised and bring some reassurance to some players who seem to think that Funcom/Conan Exiles is about to crash and burn because of some changes they are going to adapt, I personally think the opposite and i’m looking forward to the future of this game and seeing how it develops post 3.0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to this… but part of me is saddened that the first letter of the attributes no longer spells out SAVAGES!

3 Likes

Yeah savages was a nice easteregg but I take any improvements to gameplay over that in a heartbeat🙃

Hello,

Seen the leak and I have to say that 3.0 looks awesome. Looking forward to sink more thousands of hours into this masterpiece.

I just hope that all the player feedback won’t ruin your creative vision for the game like it did with Siptah and the maelstrom which is now an afterthought of what it used to be.

3 Likes

not sure if this is the place but do the devs at Funcom looking into or working on Inverted Ramps as well as other missing inverted pieces for sets? Like you got the normal ramp and the corner ramp, but no inverted ramp and its like this for many other pieces like the little roof things you hang on a porch forgot what their called.

Another Question: Will the rewards of expired battle passes be obtained somehow so if we didn’t finish it there is way to obtain it?

Are you considering adding any new maps to the Conan Exiles game?

Last question: Have you considered removing the 50 thrall limit on official servers or is it here to stay?

Sorry if this isn’t the place for Q&A.

My questions for the stream (when it starts):

1. When is 3.0 scheduled for public release (PC, PS, Xbox)?

2. Will the previously existing “Culture Packs” (DLC) still be available for purchase?

3. How much do you REALLY love me? :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Soon.
  2. Sure.
  3. Same as ever.
    :wink:
3 Likes

My main question is -
what comes after 3.0? :smiley:

1st I have to check my twitch TV connection.
2nd, most of the times you delay a bit isn’t it? Delay a bit more, I have kardiologists exams but I don’t want to loose the stream :sob::sob::sob:, wait for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
3rd I will connect from my daughters account, I believe this is not a problem, is it?

Don’t mind me @AndyB, I love you man, I wish you the best, to all of you actually, plus I wish you from my heart for all people to watch this stream, to love it.
Let’s have the best Conan exiles stream ever :+1:t6:

1 Like

@drachenfeles
Is this the right place to watch?
I have some time since I connect to twitch TV.

, thank you for helping and understanding my excitement. I know what I type right now is a bit difficult to understand, but I am under pressure, I need to be back in time, my heart is well, it is just my wifes worries…
And she had to do the appointment today :angry:
At this hour :angry::rage:

I think it’s this page.

1 Like