Update 3.0 Developer Livestream: June 21 @ 11:00 EDT

They did comment in the Dev Stream. Yes, there will be caves added to the maps (Sorcerer NPCs for us to kill). Their locations are being kept secret so they can be “discovered” after 3.0 goes live.

3 Likes

Hopefully it won’t be near one of my bases

2 Likes

I hope that the Black Cave, which is next to the Nameless City, will become a place where we can collect our sacrifices for our rituals.
That way it wouldn’t be just a big black gate that you can’t go through.
Both maps get even more game quality with the update.
I’m really happy, I’m very positive about the update.
With the Battlepass, you finally get a daily quest and have a task to do again. ( ˘ ³˘):heart:

4 Likes

We could even start a thread speculating which caves can be used to have sorcerers inside or more content. Even in a dungeon we have a crystal wall and a Yeti looking to us saying “one day I will stop you”, ringing any bells? :wink:. Plus I am pretty sure that they mean caves that you couldn’t build something because it has a content inside like the executioners cave for example.

3 Likes

Why am I getting notifications every time someone posts to this thread? Make it stop please, it is annoying.

2022-06-23 00_28_58-Window

2 Likes

Same.

I wish it would stop, too.

EDIT: I changed the bell just now. Maybe that thread notification will fix it.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

So i have 3 very important things to say. 1 does not pertain exactly to 3.0.

Firstly, i seriously hope the damages have been tested if youre planning on reducing thrall efeectivness because on pvp thralls are the ONLY thing stalling ppl in a raid. If ur offline for an hr into raid. U can still potentially get on to them thrall clearing and not just a wiped base… this is vital… or pvp servers will be getting wiped no effort on a mass scale. (Edit: this entails all forms of thrall clearing. Set arrows will be overly effective if u reduce health pools. Leading to easy cheeses. And easily wiped bases. We need more defense bro’s and bro’ettes

Secondly, teleporters, they wont allow access to your teleporters for randoms right? I know you said youre tinkering with public and private. But with no real way to defend a teleporter like say ark survival, please do not implement the ability for enemies to spawn into your base. (We already have body vaulters in bases we dont need this…)

Lastly. The land claim. I hear u can be reported for excessive claim. I understand to a degree but seriously you guys give us NOTHING to protect our base. So if people need to spam around their base to avoid trebs or gods close up then they should be able to. Making people blow spam to work their way to someones base is smart. Allows more open field pvp. You guys are really stacking everytging in favor of raiders it seems. While allowing anyone big to more easily wipe everyone else… i hope this has all been thought through. Seperate pvp and pve rules and conditions…

Thankyou for taking the time tonread my concerns. I love your game. Appreciate all you do. Just im skeptical. Maybe you guys have some clarification? Im sure it would be highly appreciated not only by yours truly, but i know ive spoken with many others on these matters already. Have a nice day!

(Final edit. Got a 4th thing. Have you given any thought to opening a new cluster of servers? All fresh spawns. Free of the people who used bomb glitch to no end. Free of dupers from back in the stables release too. These would compliment your new update immensly. I assure you…)

I support this immediately. Thralls should stay as they are for PvE.
I can also understand that in PvP it’s really hard to compete against thralls.
The weapon nerfs didn’t make any sense in PvE.
It didn’t make any sense not being able to mod on torches anymore.
However, I respect every decision FC makes, you just have to adapt a bit.

1 Like

Ya and i certainly see how thralls reduced on pve could be more effective in immersion making you take on the role of the boss slayer not just ur most beastly thrall. But ya definitely why we need a seperation of church and state here

I believe it was the “going” option that made us accept notifications. For me it was too handy because I needed some answers to join the stream.

1 Like

Haha, I was just amused when Den repeated my troll comment from the stream: “Exiles 2 when?” :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking forward to Conan Exiles 2. I suppose now is the time to dream what folks would like to see in it and how to ‘evolve’ the game for the future. But it’ll be years before we see it.

3 Likes

I mean, it would be a damn shame to own the rights to such an IP and never do anything beyond Exiles and Chop Chop, right?

4 Likes

as for the thrall nerf, i agree ot hurts defense more than anything. But offlining isbthe main issue. if they would address that, the thrall hp would be okay at lower tier. I mean the revive thing they are adding is noce, but i have to be inline to revive lol. The raider can revive thier uber thrall which means eaiser offline raiding.

1 Like

I’d like crocodiles that actually swim, please.

4 Likes

I’d like to see that, too, in Conan Exiles 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you already written a post for this?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

1 Like

How does it feel? After all these years of dreaming, debating and literary growing in this game. So many dreams to find place all these years, but most of all “fellow exiles and friends”. I was laughing for 3 minutes when after my greetings…
Mayra, hi Stelagel
Sir bowen, hi Stelagel
@TeleTesselator, you’re late…
I LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I was trying so much to listen and understand since English is not my native language and my self phone is not so loud (ages go by fast my ears are not so functional :rofl::rofl:). There for I missed a lot from the chat, sorry :pensive:. Hopefully Multi has made the recap, so now I understand perfectly all the stream, God bless him, such a nice and necessary jesture, I thank him from the bottom of my heart, really. My dear @Larathiel, our game is ALIVE AND KICKING, omg, omg, I am so happy my friend, so happy.

@GodsOfExiles… We have written posts for everything here, We, you, me, all of us. Each one can be happy for his own dreams come true or didn’t yet…
Yet they listen, no matter if your post has a million replies or zero.
What they listen is dreams not demands, not toxicity, dreams…
And they make their best to give to these dreams flesh and bones. Conan exiles staff rules :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I hope we have so much fun together for many years to come.

I’ll have to read Multi’s recap soon.

This forum is really great, through all the years I’ve been here and through the game, I no longer have depression and can see every day as something positive.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

5 Likes