Update 3.0 Developer Livestream: June 21 @ 11:00 EDT

I believe it was the “going” option that made us accept notifications. For me it was too handy because I needed some answers to join the stream.

1 Like

Haha, I was just amused when Den repeated my troll comment from the stream: “Exiles 2 when?” :rofl:

5 Likes

And Dennis actually answered, @Larathiel . It’s very likely there will be a Conan 2 and they will use the most up to date engine available by then. That was beyond cool!

5 Likes

Looking forward to Conan Exiles 2. I suppose now is the time to dream what folks would like to see in it and how to ‘evolve’ the game for the future. But it’ll be years before we see it.

3 Likes

I mean, it would be a damn shame to own the rights to such an IP and never do anything beyond Exiles and Chop Chop, right?

4 Likes

Undoubtedly!

2 Likes

as for the thrall nerf, i agree ot hurts defense more than anything. But offlining isbthe main issue. if they would address that, the thrall hp would be okay at lower tier. I mean the revive thing they are adding is noce, but i have to be inline to revive lol. The raider can revive thier uber thrall which means eaiser offline raiding.

1 Like

I’d like crocodiles that actually swim, please.

4 Likes

I’d like to see that, too, in Conan Exiles 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you already written a post for this?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know how powerful will players become, but if they nerf thralls, solo players less skilled will have a really hard time killing Black Tusk, for instance. It can eat 5k vit thralls for breakfast. We always have to keep in mind that not all players have clans and thralls are the means by which many can complete dungeons alone and kill high vit/high dmg world bosses. Nerf thralls, and a solo player might simply quit killing a Rockslide on Siptah, for instance.
People who ask for thrall nerfing just want to do offline raiding easier, which is slimy to say the least…
I don’t see any reasonable argument to nerf thralls. Want a challenge? Go alone or take a dancer with you.

5 Likes

How does it feel? After all these years of dreaming, debating and literary growing in this game. So many dreams to find place all these years, but most of all “fellow exiles and friends”. I was laughing for 3 minutes when after my greetings…
Mayra, hi Stelagel
Sir bowen, hi Stelagel
@TeleTesselator, you’re late…
I LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I was trying so much to listen and understand since English is not my native language and my self phone is not so loud (ages go by fast my ears are not so functional :rofl::rofl:). There for I missed a lot from the chat, sorry :pensive:. Hopefully Multi has made the recap, so now I understand perfectly all the stream, God bless him, such a nice and necessary jesture, I thank him from the bottom of my heart, really. My dear @Larathiel, our game is ALIVE AND KICKING, omg, omg, I am so happy my friend, so happy.

@GodsOfExiles… We have written posts for everything here, We, you, me, all of us. Each one can be happy for his own dreams come true or didn’t yet…
Yet they listen, no matter if your post has a million replies or zero.
What they listen is dreams not demands, not toxicity, dreams…
And they make their best to give to these dreams flesh and bones. Conan exiles staff rules :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I hope we have so much fun together for many years to come.

I’ll have to read Multi’s recap soon.

This forum is really great, through all the years I’ve been here and through the game, I no longer have depression and can see every day as something positive.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

5 Likes

ok now we have sorcery…but that’s just a feature coming a bit late i think. As far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing that makes you want to start exploring again. I’m not asking for a new map but a revamping of the Lands of Exile would have been nice (an update of the npc camps, caves, dungeons, new bosses and new challenges). In short disappointed.

There will be new content added with things to do and areas altered for this new content.

4 Likes

Then watch the stream again carefully, because both maps will be revised again to include even more locations.

And I also firmly believe that you haven’t discovered all the places yet.

Just because you’ve uncovered the map doesn’t mean you’ve discovered all the locations.

I’ll give you a hint:

Summary

The rabbit shrine or the man-eater rabbit are two clues I give you.

These are not marked as locations on the map.

3 Likes

“Sorcerers will be found in camps, and those camps will be dressed a bit differently with new decorations that weren’t there before. There are also a couple of new caves on both maps, but they won’t say anything more about at this time”
I’m not really convinced. It’s not a few more caves and new decorations in the camps that will be enough. A major overhaul of the Lands of Exile is needed :

• revamp caves and dungeons,
  • new npc camps,
  • random events,
  • etc
1 Like

I don’t know why this message quoted on me :grin:, but we’ll sayed @Enapets, I am looking forward for this experience too.

1 Like

I do not know either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did anyone knows how survival armors and black blood tools will work? Also encuberance armor like serpent boots?

1 Like