Update the game with these ideas

In my opinion the ps4 version needs to be updated. One of your biggest competitors is that game with the dinosaurs. And a lot of people want to cross over from ark but they are obsessed with arks ability to have a global text box. Also we need more rideable pets. Like elephants and tigers or wolves. And how could there be no lions in the savannah region. Also the ability to capture other players not npc. And place them in cells. Bolas and some sort of handcuff. And the ability to form alliances between clans. Oh and fix the followers thing 1 follower 2 the most is ridiculous. We want to be able to take at least 5 minimum. And ships on the river or a raft we can’t build into ships. Cater more to the role player community and promote this new change I guarantee more larger player base first week of these updates. Promote the role play aspect in trailers 100% increase in number of players.

The only thing I’m on board with here is more rideable pets. Ark is trash. There is a lion in the savannah region. Game is toxic enough in pvp without the ability to capture other players. Hard no to the one please. You can form all the alliances you want already. 5 followers is absurd

Sounds like you just want to play Ark by another name. I don’t think Funcom would be into emulating everything you find great about Ark.

And there are lions in the Savannah. Plenty in fact. Have a run around and look.

The only things I’d want from ark is the ability to ride more pets and enable them to breed. You already find babies out in the wild of all sorts - but can’t breed your own?

Horrid ideas mate

1 Like

Yes… I can totally see that “guaranteed larger playerbase” as poor Joe is forced to spend his 2 hours gametime after his work-shift… roleplaying as your prisoner… in a cage… while you’re off riding your 5 tigers and elephants on a ship-cruise!. You’re right! perfect formula for success! Wonder how Funcom didn’t see this…

5 Likes

Clan alliance between clans, global text chat and more mounts sound like a good idea to me.

But capture other players and trap or tie them up sounds like an awful idea which needs to be removed from Ark survival evolved and not to be added here in Conan exiles cuz it will give an edge to both griefers and trolls to cause damage on people’s gameplay on both PvP, pve-c and pve.

1 Like

Also, capturing and taming, breeding big wild animals is also a good idea to be added in conan exiles

1 Like

You could break people with the wheel, why not animals?

The wheel of pain is for human NPC’s. The animals could be tamed out to the wild just like at ark with sleeping arrows and fed with food.

After all, how are you going to bring a heavy adult animal like a rhino to your base ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.