Updated list of *still* missing Museum items

Unless our best buddy Samael decides to join us in the hunt for Phillip Marquard and gives us a couple of his tanks to plunder for spare parts, I fear we won’t have much contact with the Orochi group in the coming years, so yeah, a solution for these missing items would be welcome.
Putting then on some vendor would be rather anticlimactic, but the Solar Shard set a precedent.
Maybe we should tag @Spynosaur_Nicole to give @AndyB a nudge so we can get this done within the decade.

3 Likes

That kind of optimism will get you into trouble around here. :open_mouth:

I’d like to finish my museum too

2 Likes

Is there anyone in Funcom that actually has an answer to this thread. Maybe it shouldn’t surprise me but seeing all those big names tagged and yet not a single reply from @AndyB or @Spynosaur_Nicole is a bit of a shock. Like I get that its become a bit of a running joke at this point that we don’t have these items in game but is there an actual reason behind this that I’m not seeing?

2 Likes

I don’t know why it’s so hard to say it here, but this was Discord earlier this morning.

Probably forgot to implement the gadget reward listed as well.

Plot twist, that’s why the museum is still not completable. They couldn’t get the gadget working so they just made it impossible to get.

This joke would be more funny if it weren’t plausible.

While that’s finally something, it is at the same time pretty sad, considering what Funcom said when this forum was introduced.

“single source of information” Uh, yeah, sure.

I mean, it’s pretty clear from what you quoted that they’re talking about having a single place to discuss all their games not that they’re giving up all other methods of communication but go off I guess. :v:

I’ve tested this gadget on Testlive. It works.

So now 3 months have past since my first post - and other players have waited in vain far longer to finish thier KD rooms and therefore thier museums. Today it’s St Valentine’s Day. So come on Funcom - show your players some long overdue :heartpulse: and provide a way for players to obtain the missing items please…

@AndyB and @Spynosaur_Nicole - why not end the selective deafness to this topic? Or will your Cold Cold Hearts never melt? :thinking:

2 Likes

We’re aware of the concerns raised in this thread (and have been for a while) - One of the challenges of my role is that while I know this is an ongoing issue, I can’t personally resolve the issue. Trust me, you don’t want me anywhere near implementation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, thanks again for the reminder. I’ll pester the team some more!

4 Likes

Must be a pain to know issues and still be in no position to change them. Thx for trying:

1 Like

Cynical, but I don’t think Funcom would want players to complete the museum to the point where they’d be satisfied having ‘finished’ the game and move on. Keeping the museum as uncompletable encourages players to be lured longer than perhaps they otherwise would.

I expect the current missing items to only become available when ‘new content’ and considerable grind is added…

If the museum is the only thing that is left for players to do, they aren’t spending time with the game anyway.

I can’t agree with this.
Besides, even those no longer spending time with the game might be interested in having the satisfaction of their museums completed.

As of update 2.3.2 ~ it seems both Depleted Energy Cell and Tank Commander Blade have become available. Thank you Funcom for listening to player feedback and adressing this element of the original poster’s request :+1:

It would also be great if progress could be made with similar player feedback issues such as the Manufactory dungeons please.

Thanking them for listening to feedback after nearly two years of asking almost feels like Stockholm Syndrome. :thinking:

1 Like

I am afraid that the way they added these two items into game suggests we will not see MFA/MFB in SWL :frowning:

1 Like

I got the opposite impression, tbh. :v: