Upgrading to T3 SET Shrine automatically destroys it after upgrade

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ Bug]
Region: [server 1528]

So on server 1528, I’ve tried upgraded my set shrine to t3. Throw in all the ingredients, have all the zeal, and wait. Well after the upgrade is done it destroys the shrine and drops everything in the bag, including the 500+ zeal, archpriest etc.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start Upgrade set shrine to t3
  2. Upgrade bar completes
  3. Shrine vanishes and bag drops
  4. Sad exile

Is it on a foundation? I had to create mine twice. The first time it wasn’t on a foundation. When I recreated it on a foundation, it stayed.

Ahh… it’s on the ground… I can upgrade from 1 to 2 with no issues but in order to upgrade to 3 it has to be on foundations?

No, no foundations needed, normally it’s supposed to work on the simple ground as well.
Personnally i have never had 1 single altar vanishing, but i know some players have been reporting stuff like yours on the forum too.

The bug is: when it upgrades to T3, it moves the whole thing forward (approximately 1 foundation width), so if there’s anything in the way, or the ground at that location won’t hold it, then it just explodes itself :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks, good to know!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.