Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2508

Bug Description:

Use yellow lotus potion to reset and can no longer access special building pieces. I see them in my ancestrial knowledge and have the pre-requisites but they do not show up in my build menu.

Bug Reproduction:

Use yellow lotus potion after claiming battle pass items.

2 Likes

I asked this question last week and was told it would not affect Anscestral Knowledge - Question about Yellow Lotus Potion and Ancestral Knowledge from Battle Pass - General Discussion / Players Helping Players - Funcom Forums

@Community can you please verify what effect, if any,Yellow Lotus Potion has on Ancestral Knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

I maxxed the battle pass levels, level 60, built a bunch of the doors and windows and took a lotus potion and then allocated the points again for the building recipes and the battle pass ones no longer show up. If you have them do not take the potion.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share more information with us?

When exactly did you take the Yellow lotus potion? (Date and approximated hour, if possible)
Have you ever transferred that character back when the feature was still active?
Can you share your character and clan names?

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer. We await your reply.

Character Name: Bobothewizard
Clan Name: Frogs r Us
Approximate Time/Date: Around 1 to 3pm eastern time, November 21st.

I am unclear what you mean by transferred that character back? Its a fairly new character, around two weeks old.

Hello,

Thank you for the information. Regarding transfers, up until a few months ago, we had a character transfer system in place that allowed players to transfer their characters between servers.

Therefore, just to confirm, have you ever used this feature with the affected character?

I have not used this feature. Thank you for the quick reply.

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for confirming. One last thing, could you share your FuncomID or Gamertag, please?

Feel free to reach out in private if you prefer.

Gamertag : Bobothewizard
Same as character name.
Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for your collaboration. We also sent you a direct message with suggested steps to recover the lost entitlement.

Please check your forum notifications.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Request followed per instruction in message. Thank you for your help and quick responses, it is greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

So i wanted to come back an thank Mayra and the help desk ticketing group for great and helpful service they provided in getting an answer for this. It seems that the construction items obtained from the battle pass are considered “Exile Epics” so you must have that trained before they will reappear to actually use.

Thank you Mayra and your help desk group!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.