VAC ban seven years ago in other game and i can't play conan now

when I click on an online game, I’m disconnecting and when I try to connect to the server I’ll be told that it is protected by VAC anti-cheat. I got VAC for cheats in COD MW 3 7 years ago. but it was so long ago that I managed to understand that cheats are bad. here is my Steam ID 76561198057819294. Why can’t I play Conan?

Hi Lucky38, and welcome to the forums.

Please read the following thread:

It includes instructions for appealing a ban. Hopefully that helps.

I love seeing cheaters getting constantly punished.

7 Likes

Conan logic : " Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all. "

If u make bad decision then live with it all times, u should never use hacks on multiplayer in the first place… using cheats are not like killing monsters or something, but its still lesser evil, so… Accept and live with consequences of evil deeds u did :smiley:

I think that quote is from another ruggedly handsome sword-wielding womanizer. He was a lot more whiny than Conan, though.

:joy: :+1:

That’s from the witcher 3

…and there I thought everyone was leaving in droves :smiley: - I wish some would. My server has picked up a lot of new strays and they are making things untidy

just get it for free on epic in the next few days

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

for those who did not understand, it was 7 years ago in a completely different game, when I was a little stupid kid. And now after the update, when I already played about 300 hours and bought almost all the add-ons, why they forbid me to play not when I bought the game, but after some update and

this is exactly what I will do if this stupid system does not change. I can even play dota and cs go with VAC on official servers

Thank you, I will try

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator

1 Like