Valentine's Day Card Contest Winners!

:love_letter: Holy cow ya’ll, the entries we received were all incredible. The imagination and creativity you all have is mind blowing! I apologize again that we were unable to read the winners on stream. My voice is still completely shot. To make up for it, I got Andy to read the runner ups and winners. Please see video here when it’s done uploading:

Here are all the winners and runner ups for you to see individually. Just click on the arrow to see each one. :heart_decoration:

Funniest Category

WINNER: Eosphorus

Please check out the video in their album. It’s amazing.

RUNNER UPS:

Bifrost

MagnoliaRose

WolfgangV

Bumblebeard

funniest1

Creative Category

WINNER: DigitalWraith

RUNNER UPS:

Nephalynne

valentine-card2

Hestian

Chihaya

https://youtu.be/QyYs0grJpPU

Hikari

Romantic Category

WINNER: Kallie

RUNNER UPS:

Lunas

Goonshine

Hwoarangg

AWOL

Here are some of the NPCs that received letters! We received roughly 53 cards in total. If you participated in this contest, please feel free to reply to this post with your entry and/or share it on the forums and social media!
Kirsten Geary (5)
Richard Sonnac (3)
Edgar (3)
Gaia (2)
Ann Radcliffe (2)
Mara (2)
John (2)
Ricky Pagan (2)
Gozen (2)
Their boomstick
Samael Chandra
Amir
The Stationmaster
Che Hansson
John Wolf
Adrian Zorlescu
Doctor Klein
Nermegal
Marianne Chen
Dragan Dzoavich
Deputy Andy
Hostesses at Axels
Daimon
Nassir
The Forest God
Brigadier Lethe
Carter
Fearghas Abernathy
Sacharissa

14 Likes

Aww, ya didn’t read all of mine. :frowning:

Congrats to the winners and everyone who entered!

3 Likes

Uh oh whoops

Congratulations to everyone who won, the 1st prize winners really put in the extra effort for their work! There were a lot of incredible entries. The sheer variety of NPCs selected is dizzying, and I think shows off the diversity both in tastes and creativity in thinking of the overall community.

I am thrilled to have a runner up in Romance but I felt pretty good about my “love” letter to Adrian Zorlescu as well!

• Heather “Goonshine” Ramis
5 Likes

I think Carter is pretty hot.

4 Likes